Information we Collect
Website Builder AU does not obtain any information without your consent. Moreover, the only personal information that we collect from you is your name and email address. However, we will explicitly ask for your permission before collecting it.
Finally, in some situations, we may collect anonymous data like website visits. This data is not personally identifiable to you, and it is used for internal purposes within our website.
How we use Collected Information
- We will notify and ask for your persimmon before collecting any data. Also, we will point out for what purposes we are collecting it
- Newsletters and promotional emails are only sent to users that have previously signed up for them
- Gathered information will help us create a better user experience tailored to each user individually
- We will use gathered information to receive feedback, complaints, and to answer any inquiries that you might have
We have all standard security protocols and measures to prevent any unauthorized access or disclosure of your personal information.
Who do we Share Your Information With?
Website Builder AU will never share, sell, or give away your personal information. With that said, there are a couple of circumstances that create an exception to this rule:
- If the laws and regulations of Australia require us to do so
- If we spot any fraudulent behavior that governmental agency should be aware of
- In case you cause harm to our website or other users
- To protect the rights and property of WebsiteBuilderAU
Cookies are small files placed on your hard drive by a web server. They can do no harm to your computer, and they cannot run any programs. Each user receives unique cookies, and they are only used to improve your browsing experience.
If you wish, you can decline cookies. To do so, you will need to change your browser’s settings. However, disabling cookies will significantly reduce the quality of your user experience on our website. Here are detailed instructions on how to do it in most popular browsers: